Friday, April 18, 2014

In The Moment, Reflections of Life , Love and Travel --"Exploding with Gratitude"

I find myself each year at this time, reflecting on how very lucky I feel to be living this life.   With the loss of my husband Sam this past year, some days I wonder how can I feel that I am “Exploding with Gratitude.”   

His passing has without a doubt, changed my whole perspective on life.   I see it through different eyes, as if the clarity has gone from having blinders on to better than 20-20.   I wake up each day wondering what I am going to do to create memorable moments.  I’ve always been an optimistic person but, now even more.  I truly believe that my life is being led by an incredible power from above and that Sam is having a hand in it as well.  I know in my heart, that Sam is in a beautiful place.  I am ready to move forward exploring, enjoying and fully appreciating my future.  Selfishly, I feel I deserve it too.

I know things happen in life to each and every one of us, that ultimately gives us a wake -up call.   I got mine over the last two years, with several difficult family losses.   My mind tells me they were all too young to be taken and if it can happen to them, then it can happen to anyone.   So, in their honor I am going to make my life magnificent for as many days as I have on earth.   

I feel that I have been in “bubble of love” over the past 17 months.  The love I have received from friends, business associates and family has been so immense that it’s hard to explain if you have not seen or experienced it.   But, those closest to me know that this love and happiness is healing my heart in so many ways. 

Life is longer for some than others, and a gift that our divine creator has provided us.  So I pray you find your path, follow it with a passion, give praise and rejoice in the beauty and blessings you receive.  May your heart (like mine) feel like it is, “Exploding with Gratitude.”   


Happy Easter and Passover to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment